Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kitchen Finished (pretty much)

Since my kitchen is pretty much finished, I thought I'd post some photos. I still have to caulk and paint the trim, and I want to get window coverings, but I've run out of money. I have the caulk and paint I need, but for that, I've run out of ambition. I have a five-day weekend coming up for Christmas, hopefully I can get myself motivated enough to paint the trim before I have my family over on Christmas. But, this will give you an idea of what my kitchen looks like. Even since these photos were taken, I've added a few more touches. Once it's completely finished, I'll post some final photos. The table you see in the picture is one that my sister's in-laws were kind enough to loan to me until I can get a leg made for mine. You know the one; the infamous Home Depot "we threw your leg away" table? Anyway, I still have an antique breakfront that will go in the kitchen as well. I just need to get the trim painted first.




1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Wow, gorgeous!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home