Thursday, October 05, 2006

CATS!

Okay. I got a new camera, and I want to play with it. However, the only thing of interest I have to photograph at home is my cats. Here's a few photos I took of them last night. Bear with me. They are so cute, and I do so love them; in light of that, you all will be subject to many pictures of them - especially now that I have a new digital camera. Soon, you guys will be wishing I had more going on in my life and wasn't some crazy cat lady. Take heart! I'm heading west at the end of the month, and you'll be seeing plenty of photos of the Grand Canyon and the Painted Dessert when I return. Also, stay tuned for pictures of my new house! I'm closing next week :) But for now, CATS!








The photo where Marcel-Henri comes up close to the camera and makes his face blurry makes me laugh! He's such a silly cat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I love the hockey stuff. I wish I had even a little bit of artistic tendencies. But I should probably leave the art to those with the talent.

That camera you have takes really nice pictures. I can't wait to see the pictures you take out west. With a camera that takes pictures that nice, landscape stuff will be amazing.

Thanks for posting so much lately, I like to see what's up in everyone's lives. I wonder why I get so worked about when people don't blog much.....Does that mean my life is boring and i need other people's lives to entertain me?!?! :-)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I must admit that I am jelouse!! I have been wanting to get a Nikon digital SLR for awhile but it's a big chunk of change (as I'm sure you know). Most of my photography jobs have paid for extra baby planning, rather than the camera. I plan on getting one soon (within the next year, I hope). Your camera takes beautiful pics. You'll have to give me some tips when I do get mine.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home