Friday, January 05, 2007

She's Sorry

Wonders never cease. The SM apologized! She actually apologized! She has NEVER done that before. I'm shocked! Astounded! Amazed! Flabbergasted! Dumbfounded! Blown over, bowled over, floored, nonplussed, overwhelmed, speechless! (well, obviously not speechless) :).

I got an email from her the last night with a very heartfelt apology, and a plea for forgiveness. Of course, she did offer up some excuses for her appalling behavior (leave it to me to be cynical), but nonetheless, I will give her credit for the apology. I noticed that I wasn't the only one listed on the list of recipients, either. She sent it to everyone who was there that night.

So, back to my cynical self…
Behavior that bad should have been followed up with a personal phone call to every single person, not a blanket email. She took the coward's way out as far as I'm concerned. But, at least it's an apology, and it's not something she's ever offered up before - email or no email.

I hope this is a positive sign that she's finally growing up a bit. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I finally got around to reading your New Year's fun. Wow. That was quite the story.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home