Thursday, December 29, 2005

One reason for this…

And that is to wish Kimmy a very big and hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You still have a few day left of your birthday week, but considering that this is the actual DAY, you must get a few special wishes coming your way. (I didn't mean to make a rhyme there, but hey, it works!).

Anyway, hope you have a great day full of all the things and people you love – namely, Kevin and coffee! And maybe a Hitchcock film or two.



I don't know what this photo has to do with birthdays, but I thought it was funny when it came up in my search for "Birthday Photos." Have a good one! (Birthday, that is, not a ribby roast)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Thanks Kim. No one's ever given me a ribby roast for my birthday before. As for the coffee...I'm about to have some right now:-)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home