Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky Turkey

That's me! Listen to what happened to me today!

I was at a martial arts tournament, and I was helping clean up afterward and I found a lottery ticket on the floor. I thought "What the heck? Stranger things have happened." This was a couple of weeks ago. I put the ticket in my purse and forgot about it.

Today, I was cleaning out the old receipts and stuff from my purse and I came across the ticket and thought I'd go online to see if I won anything. Well, I matched three of the Kicker numbers in a row and won $100! Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

No way! Awesome!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

That's totally sweet!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I guess I'm a day late, but, that is too lucky. A free $100.00 is never a bad thing!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Congratulations!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home