Thursday, December 15, 2005

And Your Little Dog, Too!


There's this girl at work, see. And she has a small figurine of a Schnauzer dog with a jiggly head sitting on the top of her computer. Well, I took the head. Now it's a headless figurine of a Schnauzer dog still sitting on the top of her computer. She has no idea it was me. Yesterday, I took a photo of the head and made a ransom note. Here it is in all its glory. I have to say, it's one of the finest art projects I've done since I started working here. Well, that and the lotus flower I drew for a fireworks package called the Golden Lotus Shell. I'll post that masterpiece another time.

Anyway, I'll let you all know what happens. I may be fat with cookies by the time this day is out!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

You. Are. So. Wicked.

What kind of influence will you be on my little baby?!?

"You're a little scary sometimes, you know that. Brilliant, but scary." - Ron Weasley

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I am impressed. Nicely done. Your wicked side rocks. Totally.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

That is simply too funny.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You are awesome! That is great!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Best prank I've heard of in a long while.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home