Thursday, December 29, 2005

Idle hands…

See? this is what happens when I have nothing to do. I've pretty much exhausted the nut tower building scheme. Twenty-one has proven to be rather elusive. But wait! I have some more fun for you. I started taking pictures from my desk, so here is some of what I look at five days a week:

This is hanging over my head:


This is sitting on my desk. If you look closely at his mouth (the one in his stomach, that is) you might be able to see where his lips are stained orange from when I tried to make him eat spaghetti.


This is what I've been reading today. I don't actually need the glasses for anything other than driving, but it makes for an interesting photo, eh?


This is the hole in the ceiling above my desk that is leaking water:


And this is where I pile all my hard work when the project is finished:


And, well, this picture just makes me laugh!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the DOM PERIGNON! sign. A question comes to mind though: since the rest of your pictures are taken in your office, is this picture also taken in there? If it is, you have a "GREAT" office refridgerature!!!!!!
-Sam

5:28 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow, I must say that you make my pictures look very boring! And they definately tell a much more interesting story!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger kimw said...

No, Sam. Unfortunately, this isn't the fridge at work. The mood on some days would be much lighter if it were, however, a whole new crop of alchoholics would most likely be born! This is actually at a grocery store in Liberty.

And Bethy, you take great photos! After all, you're a professional now!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

VERY INTERESTING KIM W. WHAT DOES W STAND FOR ? KIM WINDOWWASHER ?
KIM WICKERBASKET ? KIM WHISKERLIPS?
KIM WALKIETALKIE ? KIM WASUP ?
KIM WATCHADOIN ? KIM WEASELWATER ?
ALRIGHT , THAT IS ENOUGH . VERY CREATIVE POSTS . BYE KIM . BYE . BYE KIM . GO . DON'T GO . THIS IS WHERE CAMDEN LIFTS HIS SHIRT UP . LOL

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home