Monday, August 11, 2008

Hot Eleven

Eleven is my favorite number. And it's decidedly not hot. When you look at the number 11, it looks calm and in control. Not hot.

It's 11:45, and once again, I'm getting it again right under the wire. I'm exhausted, so this will be short. On the first day of my vacation, I had great plans to stain my deck, which I did, but it took twice as long as I thought (and I'm not finished yet), plus, I worked some more on my flower bed that I'm digging fresh. Do you have any idea how heavy sod is? I had great plans to go to Sam's to watch the meteor showers, but when I came in from the yard at 8:45, I was just too exhausted. Sorry, Sam. This old girl just can't keep up.

Good night, all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Congratulations! You've been tagged. Enjoy!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

While forgiven, you need to know you missed one of the best showers in at least five years. No joke, it was amazing. But know you were missed. And yes, sod is crazy heavy.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh, and yeah, eleven is a sweet sweet number.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home