Saturday, August 02, 2008

Hot

I have foolishly agreed to take on this month's challenge to blog every day about "hot". Like the last time I tried to blog every day for a month, don't be surprised if I only get through the first week!

Those of you who know me well, know that my least favorite time of the year is summer. I hate hot weather. It makes me cranky. Lucky for me, I have central air in my house, though it's not working real well right now. Not that it doesn't cool down the house, but the thermostat isn't working, so it just doesn't shut off. I have to manually shut off the air when it's cool enough inside, and manually turn it on when it gets too hot. It works fine when I'm home, but when I'm gone, I just have to leave it off.

Another reason to not like summer: lawn mowing. I'm off to do it now. Blech!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Yay Kim! I so love having an anti-summer ally;-)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home