Sunday, June 01, 2008

What the poo?

Am I the only one, or have the birds been pooping all over everyone's houses this spring? I've never seen anything like it. On the garage, on the deck, on ALL sides of the house, and the windows. One bird blew up so badly that it went clear through the screen on the front window and splattered all over the glass. That one was fun to clean. I can clean off all the poo one day, and the next day there will be numerous new poo locations.

The word "poo" makes me laugh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

You make me laugh.

How's the garden?

1:00 PM  
Blogger kimw said...

Well, not so good. My seedlings that I started inside were doing great, until I took them outside for a little sunshine and they burned up. Quickly, too, I might add. I never would have thought. So, I'll have to go to the local greenhouse and buy plants :( But, I did get my herb garden planted and it looks beautiful! Due to the craziness of my life these past few weeks, I haven't actually planted yet. I'm doing it this weekend, otherwise I fear I might be too late. How's yours?

6:41 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Lady, you're never too late. And stay away from the greenhouse if you still have seeds. Just stick them in the ground the old fashioned way and wait a week or two. You'll be behind but it'll be your own stuff. I may even have some extra plants if you want. Lets talk sometime. Can I call you sometime?

(BTW, I know what you did wrong with the seedlings, ask me about not here.)

7:35 PM  
Blogger kimw said...

Yes, call me!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the word "ploop" makes you laugh, too.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Vanda said...

and bottom

3:47 PM  
Blogger Vanda said...

I realize it's only funny when you say it with an english accent - so again. Bottom

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home