Wednesday, December 05, 2007

13

I'm going to call this one 13, even though it's not really. I just don't have the energy to think of a clever name.

I'm not even really sure what I want to write about, I just know that I should be getting ready for bed, but I don't really want to yet.

I've acted stupid, and I think I might have hurt people, but I don't even know about that. I think maybe I just hurt myself and let others of the hook, or let others down or something. Sometimes I wonder how I've survived this long not being able to function normally. Oh, on the outside I have the appearance of normalcy, but it's all just a cover up so no one really knows the dumb things that go on in my head. Nothing bad, or crazy, just sad. I can sit here and know that what I'm thinking is sad, but to voice it just sounds so pathetic, that I just pretend it's not what I'm thinking.

So, I'm sorry. To anyone I've ever hurt, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.

Maybe 13 is a good title.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Yay for 13!!

I don't know what you are referring to, but just so you know, you've never hurt me;-)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

That one time you gut-kicked me I was hurt. And I forgive you.

But seriously, this was a very open post. Not sure what prompted it, but than you for sharing.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I meant to write 'thank' not 'than'. I should learn to proofread.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I hate people who don't proofread!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home