Sunday, November 04, 2007

Four

This blogging every day is stretching my brain. That's why the titles to all posts will be the day that I'm posting. Tomorrow's post will be five – in title and numerical order.

So I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a horrible allergy attack - multiple sneezes, a stuffed up nose that was runny (how does that happen?) - and three pets in my bed who thought that just because I was awake, it was feeding time. When it's 3 a.m., and you know you have to be up at 6 a.m. to make it to church way before everyone else gets there, well let's just say, the next thing to keep me awake was the sheer frustration of it all.

While I was up, I realized that it was the night to turn the clocks back an hour. That sure was a nice realization. I set my clock to the correct time, and because I knew I had just been given an hour of blessed sleep, was able to fall asleep and dream a strange, but entertaining dream. (I don't remember what it was, I just remember waking up and thinking "that sure was a strange and entertaining dream."). The same three pets who woke me earlier were at it again. I roll over to push Babs off the bed and get glimpse at the clock. I had over slept by almost and hour and a half! When I set the clock back, I must have un-set the alarm. Yay pets for waking me up! I only ended up being 20 minutes late, too.

I'll post about The Gate tomorrow. I will say this, though: We had a sit-in drummer and keyboard player today that were both fabulous! It was Vern Werona and his son, Jeff. They added something new and cool to the sound today.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home