Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cakeworthy at last!

This just in...

Just two weeks shy from her two year anniversary at B.J. Alan Company, Kim Wetzl has finally become CAKE WORTHY! At 3:33 p.m. on July 19, 2007, Kim was summoned into the BJA breakroom where a delicious IGAwhitecakewithwhippedcreamfrosting was awaiting her with this inscription:

Congratulations, Kim!
You ARE Cakeworthy!

All my friends and co-workers were there to wish me luck, and it was a very nice surprise. Bruce and Alan (Zoldan, the owners) were there, as was Jerry (the VP) to see me off, give me their best wishes, and to thank me for all my hard work. Alan even gave me hugs, and I got a kiss on the cheek from Bruce. I'm positively blushing!

I have to say, I'm going to miss the people I worked with. I really am. I've made some really good friends here. As I'm writing this, I'm actually tearing up a bit just thinking about all the good times and laughs we've had. It's a happy and a sad day. Wow. Who would have thought? I think I'll miss it.

Good bye, B.J. Alan. It's been swell!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Congrats again!!! Hope you enjoyed the cake and had some to take home as well.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I've always known you were cakeworthy! Congrats again. I'm so excited for you!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Cakeworthy...that is something of a major accomplishment!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Congrats on this major accomplishment.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Wow, I just read my comment, and what a major rip-off of the previous commentors. Sorry to be so unoriginal on such a special day.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

i know one things for sure! sunshine misses you :) i don't get good mornings anymore :(

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home