Sunday, August 03, 2008

Poffee

Since I've agreed to post everyday in August with the subject being "hot", I've committed myself to trying to come up with different topics besides the hot weather and how much I dislike the summer.

I'm going to talk about my nephew, James, today. He is and incredible kid. Not only does he amaze me daily with his unique view on the world, he also makes me laugh. If you know James at all, you will know this about him: he likes to talk. He started talking at a very young age. I believe he was only 10 months old when he started saying his first words. In fact, I think he was talking before he was walking. Once he started talking, he's never looked back.

At 14 months old, my brother-in-law, Tim, was in the living room with his cup of coffee sitting on the side table. James in standing close by, and looks at him very seriously and says "Daddy, de poffee is hot and dangewous." His first sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home