Monday, July 17, 2006

July 14, The End

I have to finish this up now since I don't have internet access at home.

I drove home from work feeling very tired and kind of down and thought that a nap would do wonders for the state I was in. So when I got home, I napped for a bit. When I woke up, I had a voice mail from sweet Cynthia about movie nigh. So I headed over to Rob's and Elizabeth's house to enjoy the company of some of my favorite people.

When I got there, everyone was Mac-ing. (I'm going to write it like that for now). Kimmy has everyone typing feverishly to meet the requirements of this latest blog point challenge. I played with Verity while everyone was on their Macs (except Cynthia, she was Delling), and I realized that I came into the middle of a discussion on what the opposite of a gerund was. I offered to call Tim to see if he knew. While I was talking to Tim, Kimmy found the answer - it's called a denominative.

After this, we started the movie, Back to the Future. Cynthia had never seen it, and it had been a long while since I'd seen it, so it was quite enjoyable if you could overlook the obvious flaws in time travel as presented in the film. Oh the 80s. What were we thinking! I say "we" knowing that in that room that night, it was only "me." HA HA HA.

During the movie, we ate some very delicious cake that Melissa made. White cake, no less! And it was limey! Not limey in the British sense, but limey in the sense that it was made with limes! Delicious. It had whipped cream frosting, too.

That's pretty much my day. It was a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home