Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Burninate This!

I know that by doing this, I am in danger of burnination myself, but this is a direct appeal to Trogdor to let Kimmy's blog go. Don't you have some peasants to stomp or something? Don't you have some straw huts that need burninated? I know you're a busy, busy dragon, and that a simple blog is by no means your most pressing problem. There are knights trying to slay you, and kingdoms you have yet to conquer! You've proven your superiority over the smug cloud – you have effectively burninated it. Now, isn't it time for you and your beefy arm to move on?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Thanks Kim, I knew I could count on you!
5,000 blog points to you for your efforts, 10,000 if Trogdor complies with your request!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home