Tuesday, March 28, 2006

For Posting's Sake

Okay, so I have been reprimanded from the blog princess herself. The thing is, you see, I don't have anything worth writing about. Sure, I could go on and on about how the ONE POWER that is here at work decided to auction off some hockey jerseys for charity but at the last minute he'd keep the money for himself. Or, I could give you all a running commentary on the mysterious way that food quickly disappears into the ether as soon as you put it among a group of office workers. Or, I could ponder the reason why I am on the list of people who are required to go listen to some lame motivational speaker tomorrow after lunch. But I won't bore you with any of that.

Instead, I'll tell you about eating GiantEagleWhiteCakewithWhippedCreamFrosting for three days in a row now. That's right, three days. Tomorrow will be the fourth if I don't eat the rest of my piece today. You see, my darling nephew, James, just had a birthday party (he turned 8) and my sister, loving THE CAKE as much as I do, got one for his party. It was a family party, so there weren't that many people there. There was a lot of cake left over, so my sis sent me home with a huge chunk of cake with tons of frosting. I have been enjoying it for breakfast ever since. It was decorated with black and gold frosting (James is a Steelers fan), so the black frosting turns my teeth a funky color.

My cat, Marcel-Henri, is a large 16-pound orange cat. He's bigger than many small dogs, and he hissed at me yesterday. It made me mad, so I chased him around the house and when I caught him, I turned him upside down.

In my parking space here at work (#23, that is) my car gets pooped on by the birds that sit on the electrical lines right above.

That's all. How's that for a quick response?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Bravo on the promptness of your posting. I love my powers of persuasion.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

OK, so I am so sorry, but the thought of you turning your cat upside down just made me laugh. :0)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home