Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm Done

There is this game called Shape Shifter - it's on grab.com. It's a silly little game really where rows of shapely holes scroll by on the screen, and you have to fill these holes with the correct shapes before the time runs out. It's ADDICTING! I play this game when I have nothing to do here at work. Well, okay. Let's face it; sometimes I play it when I have stuff to do. oops!

Anyway, when I first started playing this game, I was lucky if I could get to level 10. And, the first time I broke the million point mark, I was thrilled! A couple of weeks ago, I reached the seven million point mark, and I thought that was the pinnacle of my Shape Shifter success. Boy did I think small. Here is my latest:



That's level 71 and a whopping 25,853,260 points. CAN YOU SAY TWENY-FIVE MILLION!? (it's really closer to 26)

This took me the better part of the day yesterday, and little bit this morning. It wasn't straight though, however. When projects came in yesterday, I would take break and do my work, then resume the game when I had more free time. So between working, balancing my checkbook, writing some emails and talking on the phone, I played. I played and played and played and played and played.

Ahhhh… I'm such a loser.

What now? Where do I go from here? A new game perhaps?

In other news:
I had a date last Saturday GASP! It's been about three years since I had real "date", and I have to say, I had a good time. Of all the reasons I had for NEVER EVER going on another date again – EVER!, he is none of those things. We went to see a movie, and as we were walking to our seats, I asked if he could make the ticket stubs he was holding disappear. He closed his hand over them for a quick second, and when he opened it again, they were gone. He can do some INCREDIBLE magic tricks. It's really something to see. Oh, and another thing - he's more my age! 32 to be exact. Better than the 23 I normally get.

I'm sick of the rain. Sick tired of the rain. My nephew James will have a tough time making up all the baseball games that have been cancelled.

I went to Jackie's (she's my niece) art show on Wednesday evening. She had five pieces in the show and they were all fabulous! I have to steer her away from art, though. When you do it for a job, you kind of lose your love for it.

That's all for now. Just some ramblings and some emptying of the big ol' head. I do have a big head. Freakishly big. Verity and I - we're both pumkinheads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah on the date! I hope any further dates are equally successful!

:)

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home