Friday, April 21, 2006

If I were stranded on an island…

Here it goes. Let it never be said that I would pass up the chance to earn 5,000 blog points. So here it goes, my list of 5 movie characters that I would choose to have with me were I stranded on an island…

1. The Black -– "The Black Stallion"
He's been stranded on an island before, so he already knows the ins and outs of island living. Plus, he's a beautiful black Arabian stallion. Enough said.

2. King Kong -– "King Kong"
Who wouldn't want a huge ape who can climb the tallest point on the island to look for any number of things: good food sources, other cool animals to add to my brood, and of course, rescuers. And, best of all, he likes blondes :)

3. Donkey -– "Shrek"
Pure entertainment value. Kong can shut him up if he starts to get too annoying.

4. Batman -– "Batman Begins"
He's a bad-ass bat in keeping with the animal theme here, and the best part, of course, is that when he's not a bat, he's a very hot man and let's face it, that can't be bad when you're the only two people stranded on an island.

5. Hedwig -– from the Harry Potter series
This is a no-brainer. When I'm ready to get off this island, I'll stick a note to his foot and send him to the mainland for help. However, with my oh-so hot half bat/half man, I don't think I'll be wanting to come home any time soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

That reminded me of a while ago - My mom had been babysitting this little girl and my youngest sister says one day, "Shanoah is the donkey on Shrek." We were like, "huh?" She says, "She follows me everywhere." It was so funny. But I think you had to be there.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home