Thursday, July 13, 2006

Day 2

This is day two of my every day posting routine. I don't have much to say, so I'll just bore you all with the mundane.

Last night, I went to visit some new friends from church, Dave and Vanda Knickerbocker. They live just a few streets down from me. It was a very nice visit. I had met Vanda before through the praise team at ONC. She had just started playing trombone when the whole "Dan Thing" went down. Though I was semi-aquainted with her, I had never met her husband. A couple of weeks ago, Dave called me and asked if I could do a logo for him. It's for a church-related thing, so I didn't feel like I could say no. You know, using your God-given talents to serve Him? Yeah. Of all the graphic design things I hate doing the most, it's logos. But, I agreed and last night was when we got together to discuss what he was looking for. They are both fantastic people and I am pleased that I got the chance to know them both better.

When I was sick, John Jarman brought over season 1 of Lost on DVD for me to watch. Being that 24 took up the rest of my sick time and most of my well time that following weekend, I just started to get into Lost this past weekend. Man, what a show! I'm hooked. I still like 24 better, but I do love this one, too.

My boyfriend broke up with me. Jerk.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home