Friday, July 14, 2006

July 14, Part II

I got to use Roman numerals today :)

Since 9:13 this morning, I haven't done much. I've sent a few emails, I've continued my reading of "The Fellowship of the Ring" (Frodo et. al have just left the company of Tom Bombadil and are headed toward Bree), I've played some games on the computer and discussed weekend plans. If you haven't guessed it by now, work is still slow.

We got Chinese food for lunch. I don't buy lunch too often, but about once a week I do, and this sounded good. We ordered from a place in Girard and it was excellent. I had General Tso Chicken with steamed rice and some wonton soup. Wonton soup is hard to eat. Those wontons should be bite-sized instead of two huge lumps of pork-filled dough that are impossible to break up with a cheap plastic spoon. My fortune cookie was stale, though. Here is what my fortune said:

"Don't let unexpected situations throw you."

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I love General Tso Chicken, that sounds great!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home