Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mr. Incredible

I think I'll write about my sister today. I absolutely love her.

A couple of days ago, we were running in the park. It was on Monday, actually, and we had to run six miles that day. It had only been the previous day that we had run 16 miles, so we were pretty beat. Neither one of us was in much of a mood to put in any more miles.

So, we were running along and grumbling, and this guy rides by on his bike. Very nonchalantly, my sister utters "Look, it's Mr. Incredible." (I'm laughing right now just thinking about it). He was dressed in a tight-fitting red t-shirt and black shorts. He was a rather large fellow, and he narrowed down to very small feet. He looked disproportionally large on that bike of his. In short, he looked like Mr. Incredible.

Needless to say, we had a good laugh, then continued on in grumpy silence.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I can just imagine this guy on his bike, Funny!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny!

Several people at B's office have told him he looks like Mr. Incredible!

Strangly, they're right.

4:50 AM  
Blogger kimw said...

Yes! He does! HA! HA! A real-life Mr. Incredible.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home