Monday, August 29, 2005

Does anyone really know what time it is?

I realize that when I post my entries for the day, I often forget to put the correct time on it. I don't know why, it's just not something I think about until I view my new post and realize the time is off. I'll try to do better, but don't count on it. I'll put the correct time on this one now since I'm thinking about it.

Look at that! Only 9 minutes left until I get to leave this cake-eating hell hole behind for the night!

Is "hell" a swear word?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Chuck you all!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Hey let's sing the Chuck song. Ready? Chuck, Chuck, bo buck, banana fanna...

4:39 PM  
Blogger kimw said...

Oh my chuck, you guys make me laugh! I love reading the comments as much as I like reading and writing the posts!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home