Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Welcome to my blog

Kimmy, this is all your fault. Now I'm going to be held responsible for speaking my mind in a relatively civilized, articulate manner on a daily basis. AAAAHHHHHH!

The thing about blogs is this…
I LOVE THEM. A lot of my friends have them, and I go to each one daily to check them out. I have my artsist friend who adds some really insane and off-the-wall stuff to hers, and she's got some long-running "series" that I look forward to. I have my musician friend (he's slacking lately, by the way) who keeps the world up to date on recording projects, various instruments and the like while at the same time having some pretty interesting commentary on faith (that would be Faith, capital "F") and what it means to him to be a Christian. Then I have my pregnant friend (wife of the musician friend) who is a writer (she's writing the "Novel of Doom") who always has something witty to say that frequently makes me laugh or stop and think. Then there is my Star Wars friend. He always ends his posts with a quote from one of the Star Wars movies. I'm amazed at the quotes he comes up with and can't wait to see how he'll end his next post. Then there's Kimmy. Kimmy is the wife of Star Wars blogger. It's her fault that I'm taking time out of my game to make this post. Thanks, Kimmy. I feel like a real part of the family now.

Welcome to my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KIMGOTTABLOGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

proceeds to flip out!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I am very very pleased now! Thank you for taking time away from Mah jong to join the blogger world. Now I have another blog to obsess over daily!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Hey, how did you guys get on here and comment first? I wanted to be first!!!
grr...

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home